Friday, January 3, 2014

Confessional Friday

Good Morning Girls-

I'm linking up with Leslie today at blondeambitionblog.com for my very first Confessional Friday and I am so uber excited.  As I said in my very first post on my blog this week, I've been following so many ladies for years and always wanted to test the water in the blog community but was petrified that I wouldn't be able to come up with clever, witty and inspirational thoughts here but I thought, "what the hay, I'll try it anyway."  So here goes nothing...

1.  I confess that my Christmas decorations are still up.  I digress that this is causing major stress for me and my OCD nature but it is on my list of things to do this weekend.  So sad though--I love Christmas. 

2.  I confess that I did Zumba for the first time last night in over a year and I feel like my legs are going to fall off this morning.  I had fun, made a couple of new friends that don't live too far from me and joined the Biggest Loser challenge (more to come on that later).  No pain, no gain, right?  Blah, blah, blah.  Here's to a healthier me for 2014!!!!

3.  I confess that I spent $200 in workout clothes on New Year's Day from Old Navy.  They suckered me in with 40% off all their workout gear and an extra 14% off as a New Year's Day promo.  The reason I confess this is because one of my New Year's Resolution is to be more money conscious---not a good start for me.

4.  I confess that I have the most wonderful group of friends that I spent New Year's Eve with hosting a party at my house.  It was a last minute thing and we didn't do anything crazy excited except play board games and eat but I couldn't think of a better way to break in the new year than with these crazy people that I love so much.

5.  I confess that after I worked out this morning at 6:15, I came home and went back to bed---IN MY WORKOUT CLOTHES.  Yes, I know how gross this is because I am very big on cleanliness but hey, today is laundry day for sheets and towels so I gave myself a pass.

6.  I confess that it is driving me crazy that I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures on this blog.  I love scrolling through photos on other folks blogs, so that is one thing I will try to learn and perfect this weekend.

7.  Lastly, I confess that I have completed 2 of my New Year's resolutions already.  One, starting this blog and two, I completed my 36 Things to Do before I Turn 36 which I will be posting on here in the next day or two.  It's good, y'all but wowza, it took me a few hours to put it together.  What's even crazier is that I turn 36 in 5 months so I better get to moving on it.

If you do stop by and read this, thank you!  This is all a very new venture for me and I'm excited about continuing it.

Until next time, Much Love--

Jennifer

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

I think it's awesome that you're blogging! I too had followed bloggers for years without writing my own, this year I'm trying to be more frequent with my writing!

Jennifer Morgan said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! I definitely think it will be a great outlet for me. Happy New Year!