Friday, January 17, 2014

Confessional Friday...It's been the longest week ever!

Hi Girls!

I don't know about y'all but this seemed like the longest week ever!  I have so much fun linking up with Leslie over at blondeambitionblog.com.  I'm going to try to get better about posting throughout the week because I feel like I have so many quirk things to say but than it flies right out of my head when I come to start writing something.  So, let's get into it.  Here are my confessions.

1.  I confess that I was diagnosed with Type A Flu this week.  Ugh!  I feel absolutely horrible and when I get sick, I get emotional.  Getting sick sucks!  Being sick and single sucks even worse.  I sent my sister a text saying this exact same thing yesterday and she called me and said "that has to be the saddest text that she's ever read".  Aww!!! 

2.  I confess that I did something a little rebellious yesterday while at the doctor.  I posted it on Instagram as part of the #eandachallenge I am doing this year.  There was a sign on the door that said that the rolling stool is only for the staff and doctor---well, it must have been my sickness that brought on my 'bout of rebellion but I not only sat in the chair but took a photo of my self doing it.  OK, I know it's not breaking the law but I always follow the rules.  If you are interested, you can see the photo on my instagram page at nc30grits.

3.  I confess that I haven't worn makeup in 2 days.  Like not one stitch of make up.  And anyone who knows me knows that I never walk out of my door without my face done.  That's what the flu does to you.

4.  I confess that I bought this beautiful piece of furniture on my local town's Ebay type page.  However, after picking up said furniture I realized that it was way too big to put where I wanted to and that I'm going to need to have it refinished to a darker wood color in order to match the rest of my furniture.  I probably shouldn't have taken it after I saw it but because I already had commited to it, I took it anyway. 

5.  I confess that I'm a people pleaser.  Case in point--read confession #4.

That's all I have ladies, I hope you all have had a wonderful week and that you have a super fantastic weekend!!! 

Until Next Time, Much Love...

Jennifer

0 comments: