Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SN-OMG

Hi Girls!

Well, the snow has come and now it is almost gone here in NC.  It was lovely.  I didn't get nearly the amount that I wanted--only about 1.5" but it was beautiful.  It started at about 5pm and by 10:30 I was having a delicious glass of snow cream.  I posted a photo on Instagram of said deliciousness in a glass and one of my friends said "From Outside?"  She obviously has never had the opportunity to indulge in this fantastic offering brought on by Mother Nature.  I will make sure I hook her up next time.  School was let out early in our county and was closed today--it was also closed for tomorrow as well.  Although the main roads look ok, the rural roads apparently are very difficult to navigate.  Did y'all see the news about Atlanta and the storm?  That is just nuts.  Anywhoodle, I will leave you with some of the photos from the only snow that I'm sure I will see this year---but I certainly did love it while it lasted.

Snowmageddon 2014

Pawprints in the Snow--they didn't like it not one bit!

My yummy, yummy snow cream!

Until Next Time, Much Love...
Jennifer

0 comments: