Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bloggin' Change and Lovin' It

Hi Girls-

Happy Tuesday!  I hope y'all are having a great week.  This won't be a long post but I had to write something because I've been working with a super fantastic designer who put the finishing touches on my blog today and I'm loving it.  It's simple, chic and just what I had imagined in my head but not creative enough to do it myself.  Thanks Jennifer Jordan for working with me on this!

And girls, if you are looking to create a new look for your own blog or just want to freshen it up Jennifer's information is listed on my side bar.

Oh, I'm going to be crossing off another one of my "36 Things" tonight--my first yoga class.  I'm going to be honest in saying that I am so scared and nervous about it.  I'm definitely not what you would call flexible and always hated when we had to do the President testing in elementary school and one of those tests included touching your toes---I would always argue with my teacher that my arms were simply not long enough and y'all I'm still saying that.  Wish me luck!


0 comments: