Friday, February 21, 2014

Confessional Friday...

Hi Girls-

It's Confessional Friday time again and I'm linking up with the lovely Leslie over at blondeambitionblog.com

1.  I confess that I just worked out and came home and had a pork chop biscuit.  I know, I know--that completely negates the workout that I completed this morning but I made dinner for a friend and her family last night and that was leftovers.

2.  I confess that I have an interview at 2 today.  If you read my last post, you know this is great.  Wish me luck, send me good thoughts, pray for me.

3.  I confess that I ate cereal for dinner three times this week.

4.  I confess that I am loving this weather we are having in NC this week--temperatures in the 70's.  I've had my heat off for the majority of the week and have slept with my windows open the last two nights.  This is great!  Even though we are calling for a possibility of snow next week.  Say what?!?

5.  I confess that my last blog took a lot out of me.  But it felt so good and so freeing to release some of those emotions.  I've also had an outpouring of friends who read and have called me and said they were so proud of me for writing what I did. 

6. I confess that I've watched 2 episodes of Saved By The Bell every single day this week.  I'm not ashamed but couldn't remember how hokey those episodes actually are.

7.  I confess that I'm working on a new post titled "Things My Friends and I talk About".  It is mostly made up of the crazy text messages that my girlfriends and I send to each other.  And it is seriously "ROTFLOL".  Do you hate those?  I know I do...but stay tuned because it really is funny.

Alright girls, those are my goods.  I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend! 

0 comments: