Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Hi Girls-

If you've been following my blog and wondered if I have fallen off the face of the Earth, I haven't...just been in sort've a blunk (a blog funk).  I have all these wonderful ideas but haven't felt very creative even though I have so much to say.  I thought I would try something new for myself to get back in the writing mood so I've declared Thursday to be my "Let's Give Thanks" day.  We get so caught up in our day to day that sometimes we don't think about the simplest things.  I saw a quote on Instagram this week that said something to the liking of "There are many people who are thankful with way less than what you have."  Wow, how true is that!  So, to get me back in the Blog mood, here we go...

1.  I'm thankful for my friends and family who have been so supportive of me during this transitional period I am in while looking for a new job.
2.  I'm thankful for my health (even though I'm not working out nearly as much as I should be and eating the right foods).
3.  I'm thankful for my awesome relationship with my girl Sakena.  What a friendship we have and one that I don't know what I would do without her.  She brightens my mood with her crazy one liners like no other.
4.  I'm thankful for Bailey's mudslide coffee creamer--it's the little things and wowza, it is like a hot milkshake in the morning.
5.  I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we are having in NC this week (even though it was in the 70's Monday-Wednesday and today it is 50).  What?
6.  I'm thankful for a God that loves me even when I don't show it to him.
7.  I'm thankful for the smell of Gain detergent--I just love it...I know, crazy, right?
8.  I'm thankful for my numerous conversations I have with my sister daily--usually we are not talking about anything in particular but I would be lost without talking to her.
9.  I'm thankful for spell check.
10. I'm thankful for the colors aqua and orange--my two favorite Spring colors.

Alright girlies, come back tomorrow for Confessional Friday link up with the lovely Leslie.  I'm so thankful to be back.

0 comments: