Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Hi Girls-

In the spirit of trying to do much better on my blog, I'm taking the easy way out ;)  I know, not really but I love lists and any excuse to make a list about well, anything makes me happy.  So without further adieu, here are some of the things I am thankful for this Thursday.

1)  I am thankful for my fur-babies Simone and Serena who turned 12 on Monday.  They had a perfect day of lounging (which is no different from any other day) but today they had a special treat of Frosty Paws.

2)  I am thankful that I had the willpower to turn down the rice when I went out to dinner last night at the Japanese hibachi place.  I am a carb lover and top that rice with some yummy shrimp sauce and I am in heaven but I turned it down.  Take that fat cells!
3)  I know I mentioned it in my post earlier this week but I am super thankful for my new job. 
4)  In line with the new job, I am thankful for all the people that helped me throughout the 4 month process when I was looking and the many that prayed for me and did everything in their power to lift my spirits when I was down. 
5)  Also in line with the new job, I am thankful for the awesome samples I received in the mail this week.  I officially have no excuse for not having a clean house.
6) I'm thankful for my little garden I have growing in my backyard.  I feel most certain it will die because it is all in pots but for now, it looks really good and is growing quite well.


Come back tomorrow girls for my link up with Leslie over at "A Blonde Ambition."  It's been a while so I've got some great confessions coming.

0 comments: