Friday, October 17, 2014

Confessional Friday

Hi Girls-

Hope you all have had a fantastic week!  I think the weather is finally starting to turn to Fall in NC and I couldn't be more excited.  This weekend's weather is supposed to be even more amazing.  It's been such a busy week but I so look forward to this post.  So, let's get to confessin' with the lovely Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition.

1)  I confess that I actually broke out scarves, boots and even leg warmers (thank you Olivia Newton John) this week, even though the days I chose to wear them felt more like Summer--heavens to Betsy, I was sweatin' to the oldies in my gear.  BUT, I looked real cute in them anyhow.



 



2)  I confess that I have a date on Sunday and I couldn't be more excited.  More to come on this later.

3)  I confess that I have been on the grammar police patrol this week and I am highly annoyed with folks that can't differentiate between their/there and you're/your.

4)  I confess that I had my hair done last night and whoo, I feel so much better!



5)  I confess that a friend of mine's daughter, who is 17, borrowed a dress from me this week.  So, I'm looking at this two ways---1) That I have a fashion sense that is keen enough to draw a 17 year old to want to wear it or 2) That I am buying clothes that are way too young for me.  I've decided that I should probably just give her the dress now because she looked amazing in it.

6)  I confess that I bought my first pair of print palazzo pants this week--I still need to get someone to cut the bottoms off for me so I can walk but I have to admit, I am in love.


OK girls, your turn---what's your confession?



3 comments:

Ryan Hargrave said...

Isn't Leslie's linkup just the best? I adore it. I also adore your fall fashion. SO cute. I've been considering getting some leg warmers, but I feel like they're something I want in theory but then wouldn't really use. How often do you use yours? Good luck on your date!

Jenny Morgan said...

Hey Ryan, thanks so much for commenting! I adore Leslie's blog. I feel like I've been reading your blog forever and just love It (actually found it on Leslie's many moons ago). Congrats on your weight loss--I'm restarting on the same journey after gaining and losing the same 50 lbs. And thank you for the compliment on the fall wears and luck on the upcoming date. I absolutely love leg warmers (although I so feel like I'm back in the 80's again). I actually have a couple of different pairs--some just for lounging around the house (the ones I have in the picture) and some that I wear with my knee boots that have cute little cuffs that stick out of the stop for when I wear leggings to give it a little something-something.

Ryan Hargrave said...

Oh girl... you know I've been in that place. I'm rooting for you and know you're capable of getting where you want to be!


And thanks for your sweet words. I've found so many blogs that I love through Leslie's linkup! This connecting thing really is the best part of blogging, in my opinion. :)


Good to know on the leg warmers. I think I'm going to need a pair for sure. Help me convince my husband? ;)