Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

Hi Girls!

Here's a quick giggle to give you an idea of just what today's post is going to be about.

This is one of my favorite movies and exactly how I feel during this time of year!!!
Happy Fall Y'all!  Yes, I know Fall officially started last week but due to my Blogger Hiatus, I'm just now talking about it.  It would be an understatement to say that Fall is my most favorite season.  I love the cooler temperatures, watching the leaves change, planning trips to go apple picking, changing out my summer decorations, all the new luscious seasonal candle fragrances at Bath & Body Works and most importantly indulging in any and everything pumpkin related for an entire season.  I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored whatever and although I know I can eat it during all other seasons, it just doesn't feel right.  But ladies, Fall is upon us and I am taking full advantage of all that it offers.  The weather here in NC has been perfect.  We've had a couple of warmer days but the continuous days of mid-70's temps is coming---I can just feel it.  Since this is the first time I'm celebrating the Fall season in my house (moved in last November) I have been a busy bee getting my house all Autumn ready.  Now that that's all done, I am jonesing to host a Fall party--I'm thinking chili, cornbread, baked pumpkin something and mulled cider.  I've been taking a ton of pictures lately, so be prepared if you are reading this :)  I wanted to share some of my Fall decorations with you gals.  Also I thought I could pass on a super-fantastic, "Good for You" pumpkin muffin recipe that I just made yesterday.  Girls, these muffins are only 55 calories a piece and will satisfy that sweet craving!  Enjoy!


My new hooded sweater in burnt orange, my favorite color!

"Good for you" pumpkin muffins!  Spice cake mix (just dry mix, no egg or oil), can of pumpkin, 2 apples chopped, 1/4 cup walnuts chopped, extra pumpkin pie spice for flavor.  Mix everything, put in muffin tins, bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cake test comes out clean.  Ah-Mazing!!!

Finished product--added a pat of butter when this yummy goodness came out of the oven and they were to die for!
Now to share some of the Fall decorations that are up in le maison!  I adore this time of year and the colors that come with it! 










Alright girls, that's all I have for my love of all things Fall related! 

0 comments: