Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Suck At Blogging!

Hi Girls-

Oh my goodness!!!! Has it really been over 3 months since my last blog?  I really suck at this and honestly the more that time passed, the more I thought "wowza, I am never going to get caught up---like ever!"  But I'm going to give it another try--because y'all, I really like it when I blog.  I even enjoyed going back and reading some of my (albeit few) blogs from earlier in the year.  So, in trying to organize a plan of getting caught up and telling you lovely ladies what I've been up to for the past 3 months, I figured I would make my first "back at it" post easy for me--hey, it is after all MY BLOG!  With that being said, I am going to catch y'all up on my list of 36 Things to Do as I've been able to mark off a few things--if you are new here, you can catch up by reading about it here.

Learned how to Tie a Tie (yes, it's way old, was my daddy's and probably from the 80's)

Stood on my head (yes, that is my dog licking my face)
 
Built a sandcastle
 
Traveled to Europe
 
Visited an Art Museum
OK, so I've been busy over the last few months from getting acclimated to my new job (which I love BTW), taking a wonderful vacation to the beach and going to Europe.  BUT, I have so much to tell all you wonderful folks so please come back to hear about all my hi-jinks and what's been going on in the crazy life of this Southern gal!

0 comments: