Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Randomness...

Hi Girls-

So to keep in line with last Monday's post about learning more about the author behind this crazy thing I like to call a blog I'm going to give you more random facts that make me, well me.

Let's get into it.

1)  What's a nickname you have?  I don't really have a nickname per se.  My God-given name is Jennifer but my closest family and friends and their kids call me Jenny.  I'm very picky about who calls me this and most of my friends have heart attacks when someone new comes into the group and starts calling me that right off the bat.  Most of my work peeps call me Jenn (which if I'm being honest, kind've drives me crazy).  The first company I ever worked for called me JMo (you know, kind've like JLo, Jennifer Lopez)---one of the other girls I worked with was JHo so you can see I got the better end of the deal. 

2) Weird habit?  I type out every single word I speak or think in my head.  Call it OCD if you will but it all stems back to 7th grade typing when we had to put a cardboard box over the keyboard so we would learn all the letters. 

3) Weird phobias?  I hate feet.  I hate touching feet.  I hate having people touch my feet.  I also hate the word "cuddle" and "booger". 

4) Song I love to blast when I am alone?  This is so easy--4 Non Blondes, "What's Going On?"  My absolute fave to sing out loud at the top of my lungs like I've got no cares in the world.

5) Nervous habit?  I chew on my lip or talk really fast and for those who know me are probably thinking, "do you not speak quickly in everyday life?"  Yes, that is true so can you imagine when I'm nervous.

6) Side of the bed you sleep on?  If you are facing it, I sleep on the right.  I have a King size bed and sleep on the very corner along with my 3 fur babies (Simone, Serena & Savannah).

7)  Drink you always order at Starbucks?  My two SB's go-to drinks are Pumpkin Spice Latte (non-fat, no whipped) or Green Tea lemonade (unsweetened).

8)  Weird body skills?  I think I am freakishly strong.  I've been known to move an entire china cabinet or dresser all by my lonesome because I'm too prideful to ask for help.

9)  Favorite comfort food?  Sweet-coconut cake (my momma used to make it but now my sister does--it's the best).  Savory-Chicken & Dumplings.

10) What do you wear to sleep in?  PJ pants & a tank top.  I hear that sleeping in the nude is good for you because it helps keep your pores open---however, I never sleep in the nude for fear of a fire or break-in occurring during said time of being nude and in a compromising position. 

11) What did you used to wear that you thought was really cool but that you realize now really wasn't?  Jams--if you are a child of the 80's you know what I'm talking about and you probably had a pair.

OK, it's your turn.  I hope y'all enjoy reading stuff like this as much as I do.


0 comments: