Friday, January 30, 2015

Confessional Friday

Hi Girls-

I'm so glad to be linking up with the lovely Leslie again over at A Blonde Ambition.  I was super bummed that I missed last week because I had some really good confessions, although now I can't remember any of them.  Do y'all do that?  Think of really great blog posts to write about and when you sit down in front of your computer, you completely forget what would have probably been a Pulitzer Prize winning post.  I need to start writing those ideas down.  Like for real---this mind isn't getting any younger y'all.

Well, anywhoodle, let's get right down to it.  These are my confessions...

  1. I confess that I bought a bag of Oreos for a dessert that I was planning to make over the weekend and ate the entire bag in two days.  The entire bag!  And they were chocolate crème filled too.
  2. I confess that because I didn't have to fly out on Tuesday as planned, I didn't take a shower or comb my hair for two days.
  3. I confess that I went to the grocery store after not doing the above confession in #2. I looked in the rearview mirror and was mortified that I had gone out in public looking like I did.  I had even put on a cap but I looked straight up homeless.  I came straight home, took a shower, did my hair and make up even though I had nowhere to go.
  4. I confess that I'm going to the Compassion Experience with my church Life Group girls tomorrow and am super excited about it.  I'll be doing a post on this next week.
  5. I confess that I've been inundated with dating site emails over the last week--like a lot!  I just counted and I have received 23 emails since last Wednesday.  Is this a sign to get back on the horse or a sign that I need to opt out of the sites?
  6. I confess I drank a bottle of wine for dinner on Wednesday.  That counts as a fruit, right?  Well, if I'm being honest, I had wine and Oreos.  Oh the shame!  Please don't judge!
  7. I confess that I had been doing horribly on my Daily Devotional and spending quiet time with God every morning until this past Sunday when my pastor's message was about this very thing.  Don't you love it when God speaks right to you!
  8. I confess that I believe I am officially obsessed with Vanilla Iced coffee.  Fortunately, I picked up some Vanilla syrup at Harris Teeter this week so I can make my own at home and not have to get a second mortgage to support my Starbucks habit.
Alright girlies, that's all I have.  What are you confessions?

0 comments: