Wednesday, January 14, 2015

How Can I Live Without ...?

Hi Gals-

So, today I had a thought--what things in my little world right now could I not live without?  Have you ever really thought about it?  There are so many things that I take for granted everyday--family, friends, basic food, water, shelter, etc. but I wanted this to be a fun post about the things that I truly think I couldn't live without.  So, here's my list y'all--what things could you not live without?

  1. My Bible
  2. My fur-babies, Simone, Serena & Savannah.
  3. Burlap (crazy but if I could wear it without all the itchiness and irritation, I totally would)
  4. Chick-Fil-A (pretty obvious, right?)
  5. Wine (because why wouldn't I have this on my list?)
  6. My BabyJak blanket (yes, they are ridiculously expensive but I sleep with mine every single night)
  7. High Heels (every inch on your heel makes you look 5 pounds thinner so I say if I can walk in 'em, I'm wearin' 'em)
  8. The Beach (I don't care what beach it is as long as there is sand and water)
  9. My cell phone (It's so sad that I'm even including this but if I'm being honest...)
  10. Lipstick/gloss/chapstick
  11. Flip flops
  12. Flowers (they just make you feel better, no matter what)
  13. A good supportive bra (no explanation needed)
  14. My sister's coconut cake
  15. Diet Cherry Lemon Sundrop
  16. Photos of myself with my parents
  17. Pandora
  18. Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel
  19. Books (doesn't matter what it is but I'm an avid reader and would be lost if I wasn't reading something at any given time)
  20. Movies with Matthew McConaughey (Alright, Alright, Alright)
Now it's your turn! 

0 comments: