Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday! So Close....

Hi Girls-

Well, we have almost made it to Friday!  I found this little meme card this morning and thought it was perfect for exactly how I was feeling today.

                                   

I'm so excited to be linking up again with Vanessa over at X-tremely V and Penny at Penny's Passion today.  I think these link up's are so fun and really give you some great stuff to write about.  Vanessa is guest blogging over at Penny's site today so mosey on over and get to know her a little better.
                                                   X-tremely V

Here's what's on my mind on this beautiful NC Thursday morning:

  • Speaking of the above meme card, I plan on having a fruit and cheese plate for dinner tonight.  What that really means is that fruit=wine and I don't have any cheese (unless I run to the grocery store which will require me getting out of my jammies at some point today) so I'll be having a liquid dinner.  Is it sad that I'm already planning that at 9 o'clock in the morning?  Oh, and my dinner won't look anything like that but it sure is pretty, right? 
                                             
  • I had written about my daddy's sweater here last month and that I was still on the look out for a yellow sweater that he wore all the time when I was growing up.  My sister surprised me yesterday with this--she found it! My heart is just overflowing! 
  • I've had all my Christmas decorations in my attic since the weekend after Christmas...except this.  What's bad is that I have to look at this every time I go up my stairs as it is sitting on top of a cabinet right there at the attic door.  It will be put up this weekend---no excuses!
  • I'm throwing a gender reveal party on Saturday and I'll be filling up these mason jars with something pink and blue---can't wait to post the pictures from the party this weekend and let everyone know what Baby Mowery will be.  I'm thinking shredded tissue paper, maybe pom pom's.  All I know is it will be cute :)
     
  •  And finally, I am so trying this DIY idea on lip gloss (made with crayons) from Lisa Osbourne (she is Ozzy Osbourne's daughter in law if you didn't know).  I follow her on Instagram and she posted this yesterday and I thought "How cool is this?"    This would be a fun project for little girls too.  Go to Raddest Mom to find out how to do it--super cool!
     
Alright gals--that's all I have for you today!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for my first time linking up to Friday Favorites :)

11 comments:

Jenny Morgan said...

It is, isn't it Deena? What's crazy is that I'm typically not a sentimental person about stuff but these sweaters really give me that extra something I needed :)

Vanessa Roberts said...

Thanks for linking up Jenny! I noticed a couple of random small decorations that never got put away the other too. This weekend for sure! And what fun to be a part of a gender reveal party!

Penny @ pennyspassion.blogspot said...

Love the yellow sweater! It's so cool when we have things that remind us of our childhood and make us happy.

Veronica Vargas said...

Ooooooh love that for a gender reveal idea! Can't wait to see the photos!

Xo

Rachel Julia said...

I'm excited to see what you do with the mason jars for the gender reveal!
I'm sure you are so happy you have the yellow sweater!
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Jenny Morgan said...

Thanks Veronica! My plan is coming together---in my head at least! I can't wait to see it all come to fruition and share the pictures.

Jenny Morgan said...

Aww, thanks for much Penny! I am so happy that it turned up :)

Jenny Morgan said...

It was fun--thanks for creating it :) It's crazy, I found a Fall decoration a couple of weeks ago as well--where did that come from?

Jenny Morgan said...

Yes, so happy! It was a great surprise and yes, I can't wait to put everything together for the party :)

Lana L. said...

Okay, I follow you on Instagram and love your pictures - how have I not read your blog before? Glad you commented on mine today since it lead me here :)! Can't wait to see your gender reveal pics - I think it's such a cool idea. Have a great weekend!

Jenny Morgan said...

Awww, thank you so much Lana!!! So sweet of you to say :) Happy Friday!