Thursday, March 5, 2015

10 Questions with....ME!

Hi Girls-

I'm so excited!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!  If you just sang that and added "I'm so... scared" in honor of Jessie Spano, we would probably be BFF's in real life :)   

I absolutely love writing this blog! As a matter of fact, when I first began writing I was so worried that I wouldn't have enough to talk about from week to week and who would want to read stuff from a single gal in NC anyway.  What I've found is that my concern was super silly and that I actually have too much to say---thus the reason why I have 817 million blog drafts started.  I also learned that the blogging community is amazingly supportive.  But the thing I love even more than writing is "meeting" other great gals from the blogging world and being inspired by how talented and super creative these beautiful ladies are! 

Today I answered 10 questions with the lovely Vanessa at X-Tremely V.  Check it out now! And be sure to grab the graphic below and link up with her and Penny for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.  I'll be featuring Vanessa on my blog next week :)


Happy Thursday y'all!  Don't forget---tomorrow is Friday Favorites!

8 comments:

Megan said...

I totally thought of Jessie!!! :)

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL! I knew you would Megan :)

Katie Mitchell said...

HOW MUCH FUN!?!? Totally loved it Jenny!! Awesome post!!

Jenny Morgan said...

Aww, thank you girl! It was fun putting together and I just love Vanessa's blog!

Myra said...

Blog world really is fun, isn't it?! Great blog you've got here!

Stopping by from Stuff & Things to say hello!

Lana L. said...

What a fun idea and I loved learning more about you. Nothing like a hot Krispy Kreme!

Jenny Morgan said...

Oh, Hot Now sign how I love and loathe you! Lol!

Jenny Morgan said...

Thanks so much for reading Myra! Blog world is the best!