Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Three Things Tuesday

Hi Girls!

Happy Tuesday!  I am up in cold CT--ugh, take me back to NC!  I got off the plane yesterday in White Plains, NY and had to wait for my bag plane side and it was in the low 20's with the wind howling like crazy.  Oh and I didn't have a jacket.  I think I left a couple of fingers and toes out on the tarmac.

This has nothing to do with Tuesday but is totally what I looked like trying to make it through airport security yesterday and to the Starbuck's line before the masses hit and I had to wait for 20 minutes for my Vanilla Iced Coffee.  Ain't nobody got time for that!
So, I am totally stealing this blog post from somebody BUT I can't give credit because I can't remember who I stole it from.  I made a note in my phone but forgot to take a picture of the blogger that did it.  With that being said, if you are said blogger, thank you for the idea!

I mentioned last week that I really enjoy these "Get to know the person behind the blog" posts and I thought this was a fun way to dig in a little deeper.  I love reading posts like this so feel free to steal the idea if you want ;) 
  1. Three things that scare me: Horror movies (I just can't watch them...none of them, even the ones that are too stupid to be real.  I have terrible nightmares).  Getting in water that I can't see my feet in (lake, ocean unless it's the Caribbean, etc.)  Having someone show up at my house when it's not in perfect order.
  2. Three people who make me laugh: Myself (I totally think I am the funniest person I know).  Le Guy.  K (one of the little's in my life).
  3. Three things I love:  My sister.  Cookbooks.  Starbuck's.
  4. Three things I hate:  Lima beans.  People that constantly complain and aren't grateful for the little things in their life.  My obsession with my weight.
  5. Three things I don't understand:  Why bad things happen to good people.  How I still can't parallel park even after practicing a gazillion times.  When people Vague-book on FB (if you don't want people to ask you what's wrong, don't put it out there).
  6. Three things on my desk:  My Bible.  A coffee cup from last week.  IKEA catalog.
  7. Three things I'm doing right now:  Typing this blog post.  Watching Dancing with the Stars (which I vowed not to get sucked into).  Planning my day tomorrow in my Whitney English Day Designer.
  8. Three things I want to do before I die:  Spend a month traveling in Europe.  Meet my "child" from Compassion International.  Sky dive.
  9. Three things I can do:  I can sing (even though I tell everyone I can't).  Get ready in 20 minutes (including shower, make up & hair).  Entertain like nobody's business---I live for throwing parties. 
  10. Three things I can't do:  Put eyeliner on straight.  Put together anything..even if it has specific instructions (A goes into B, B goes into C, etc).  Take a compliment without feeling uncomfortable. 
  11. Three things you should listen to:  Everything your momma says (all of it is true--every last bit of it).  Your instinct.  Your friends (if they love you and I'm assuming they do because you call them friends, they really have you best interest at heart). 
  12. Three things you should never listen to:  People who put others down.  Cheesy 80's hair band ballads when you are depressed or sad (I must've listen to Cinderella's Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) a jagillion times when I was a teenager (y'all can relate, right?).  Any dating advice from Vh1. 
  13. Three things I'd like to learn:  To speak Spanish & Italian fluently.  To love and accept myself 100%.  To bake a soufflé. 
  14. Three favorite foods:  Italian.  Mexican.  Chinese.
  15. Three beverages I drink regularly:  Water.  Sweet Tea.  Wine.  (Obviously not in that order---we know that wine is #1)
  16. Three shows I watched as a kid:  Punky Brewster.  Out of this World (y'all remember this show with the girl named Evie who could pause time by putting her fingers together).  Full House.
OK y'all--tell me three things about yourself!  Have a great rest of your day!

2 comments:

Lana L. said...

Love this post - I'm with you, I enjoy learning more about my favorite bloggers. I will be stealing this idea from you for sure!

Shelly Janac said...

Love this! And really...why is it so hard to learn to love & accept ourselves 100%?!! I am not going to lie...there have been some vague posters who I have hidden because it just got to out of control. So much fun learning a little more about you! I may be stealing idea from you.