Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Girls-

OK, so I struggled with post for today and I'm actually writing this while I'm sitting in the White Plains, NY airport.  My flight is delayed---ugh!  I've never done a "What I Wore Wednesday" post because frankly, I rarely take clothes photos for a couple of reasons. 

1)  I live in my pajamas as I work from home and rarely get out of them unless I have to go somewhere during the day.  That sounds so sad as I actually write that out!
2)  I don't think of my clothes as really being that cute so I don't want to waste any of my readers time. 
 
If y'all are looking for some cute fashionistas to follow, you must check out my LLBFF Megan's blog here or my girl Shelly's blog here.  Now these girls know how to dress and oh, how I envy their fashion sense! 

These are a few pics of the outfits I wore over the last couple of weeks.  You'll have to use your imagination on some of them as some are only upper body shots.  I just never think of doing full body photos.

I am in love with this tunic...especially the color.  What you can't see if that the back is completely open.  It's pleated with a leather tie belt and comes about mid-thigh.  I think it is intended to be worn as a dress but it would be way too short for my liking.  I got this at a local boutique Molly Malone's last Fall and actually forgot I had it in my closet until a few weeks ago but have worn it almost every week since. 

These are my go-to Winter black boots.  I love these and have worn the heels down to nubs.  I need to get them redone because they are my absolute fave.  I'm also wearing my "slick pants" or my faux leather leggings.  I am the leggings Queen and wear them pretty much all Fall & Winter long.  Also, Le Guy is a pretty big fan of them as well!

I picked up this plaid button down beauty at Old Navy.  I would say 70% of my wardrobe comes from Old Navy.  I wore this with navy blue leggings and brown ridings boots The fit is always the same for me and I typically don't even try anything on.  And I have worn this green necklace from Charming Charlie with almost everything. 

So, gold has been my thing since Spring started in NC!  And honestly I really haven't been that interested in it...until now!  Maybe my taste has changed---I don't know but this is also one of my go-to necklaces that I am wearing several times during the week.  The dress is also from Old Navy and I just picked it up a few weeks ago when they put out their new Spring arrivals.  I found that if I don't get it when they first put it out, I only have leftovers to choose from.  No Bueno!  The color looks black in the picture but is actually navy blue.  And the mint--oh, how I swoon over the mint!  I am 100% sure that it is going to be my new signature color for Spring & Summer! 

Bottom of the dress.  My legs are my favorite part of my body and I live in dresses when the weather is warm.  Please excuse how white they are---operation Sunless Tanner is already in effect!  Wedge sandals are Franco Sarto and were bought from Nordstrom too long ago for me to remember but I love them!

Again with the mint & gold!  I am in love!  Tank & Cami also from Old Navy---go figure!  I used to sell Premier Jewelry and have a stockpile to choose from but again gold has been calling me name :)

OK gals, that's my first (and probably my last) What I Wore Wednesday!  Come back tomorrow for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!

5 comments:

Jen Cowan said...

The mint & gold is spot on! I'm dying to wear dresses - but my pale winter white legs are saying comfy leggings! Cute Cute Cute!

Megan said...

I LOVE mint and gold!!! and I am so pumped you did a What I am wearing post!! YAY!!!

Shelly Janac said...

Thanks for the shout out sweet girl! Plaid, stripes...great tunic...can't go wrong with pieces like that! And I totally feel ya on the boots...I am always having my heels recapped. Have a great day!

Kimm said...

You look so cute

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
JOIN NOW