Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wordless Wednesday...

Hi Girls!

Happy Wednesday!  Yes, I know it's 10pm and I'm just now posting my blog for the day but I feel "it's better late than never".  I am so blessed to have such a unique and awesome group of friends---some more different than others but I love them all the same and support them like none other. With that being said, today's post is going to be about one of my sweetest friends ever that I've known since high school and he is ah-mazing!  Like documentary worthy amazing!  Do y'all know anyone that's had a documentary made about them?  Well, I haven't until now!  I know my life is not exciting enough to have a documentary made about me but Davey is awesomely interesting and I am so proud to call him my friend and more importantly that his life is now out there for others to see.

Last night was the first viewing of his documentary "Queer Knitter in the Queen City."  Davey is a fabulous human being and an incredible knitter.   Oh and did I mention he is also a drag queen who goes by the name of Lana Cane? 

So, with that I'm going to leave the remainder of this post in pictures from my super fun time last night with Ms. Lana!

 

 
 
 

 



 
 
Oh, and le guy went with me too!  We had a super fantastic time!
Come back tomorrow for Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I'll be revealing Vanessa's answers to the 10 Questions I asked her.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

Davey is fabulous! He is/was a wonderfully nice person (only talked to him once or twice since high school)! I would love to have some of his make up tips! He does the best job. I bet it was an amazing time.

Jenny Morgan said...

That he is Shellie! And he is still as wonderful as he was in high school. And LOL about the make up tips--I believe I've asked him for a few lessons myself.

Shellie said...

That would be a great blog post!!

Jenny Morgan said...

Lol--it sure would!