Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Friday Girls---It's Coffee Time!

Hey Girls-

We made it!  WhooHoo!!!!  It's Friday and I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!! 

I'm also super excited for today's post.  I received an email last week from the lovely Jessica over at Wayfair.com who works with bloggers and they have put together  a blog and social content campaign called #CoffeeMyWay.  First of all, I just love Wayfair and I've bought several pieces of furniture from there for my home.  There are so many items to choose from (not just in furniture but in everything you can imagine), shipping is super quick and the pricing is awesome.  OK, back to the campagin, Jessica asked if I was interested in participating and of course I jumped at the chance because I can't live without my cup 'o joe in the morning. If not, this happens and nobody wants this :)  Y'all know what I'm talking about, right?

 
Anywhoodle, Jessica told me that the campaign is all about sharing your coffee ritual in the morning...how you drink it, where you have it, do you have rituals?  So gals, that's just what I'm going to share with you this morning....everything about coffee and my extreme love for it.
 
My love for the great coffee bean is not just limited to the morning time...I love coffee flavored anything; bread, drinks, sweets...you name it I will probably love it.  Because I travel so much and because Starbucks is pretty much everywhere, I always, well 99% of the time unless it's Pumpkin Spice Latte season, get the Vanilla Iced Coffee with nonfat milk.  It's my jam!  Oh, how I love it and how I'm salivating just thinking about it.  I'm going to have to go out this morning and get me one!
 

But I also love going to local coffee shops that can brew it in such a special way that just makes it absolutely perfect like this...
 
OK, girlies, so this is how my morning usually goes.  When I'm not working out with my trainer, I rise about 7am and the first thing I do after taking my dogs out is reach for my most favorite K-cup (Starbuck's Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce or Donut House Chocolate Glazed Doughnut) from my favorite Gloss Cinnamon colored Keurig coffee maker.  This is the second Keurig I have owned and I am obsessed with it---I will never NOT have one.  Everyone has their own personal preference but for a gal that lives by herself like me this is the best option because I like having a cup at a time---although I just adore the smell of coffee brewing and have had many Bath & Body Works coffee candles because they just smell delicious. 


 
Now on to my favorite part of the coffee experience...the creamer.  I am one of those people that drink coffee for their creamer.  I just love it!  Add in a little Bailey's (on the weekend, of course) and I am good to go. This is what my creamer door in my fridge looks like 100% of the time.  I love having different options to choose from.  Almond Joy & Bailey's Mudslide (non alcoholic) are my absolute faves!
 
So, more times than not, after I have made my delicioso cup o' joe, I snuggle up under my comfy cozy blanket on the couch and watch the morning news.  My living room is my haven and where I spend most of my time but I love having this alone time with just my thoughts.  It's also the time where I catch up with my day planner and see what all I have scheduled for the day. But mainly it's just me time and I cherish these moments I have every single morning.
Now there are days when I'm feeling a bit more awake and on those days I will sit down at my kitchen table with the paper or my "stories" as I call them and get caught up on all my worldly "going on's" instead of watching the news. 
All in all, this is how I spend my morning...face first in at least 2 cups of deliciousness to get my day started!  Oh coffee, how I love you! 

 
Alright my gal pals, that's how I take my coffee---how do you take yours?  Can't wait to see all the other #CoffeeMyWay posts and tags :)  Now go and have yourself a big cup and enjoy the rest of your Friday!
 
Thanks y'all!  I hope you have a super fantastic weekend and come back on Monday for my recap!


12 comments:

Deena Simair said...

That Baileys creamer sits in my fridge too. Love it, almost as much as I love the real thing. I am obsessed with my morning coffee in a french press, served with chocolate milk. Have a great weekend!~

Susan Courson said...

Love my morning coffee! I get up at 5:00 and its the first thing I do..........LOL we have a regular coffee pot and I have my kuerig and I love it. I use it at night and the kids use it to make hot chocolate!!
I can drink coffee anytime of day or night doesn't matter too me. I have several creamers in my fridge too but right now I'm lov'in Coconut cream it's fantastic! We dont have a starbucks close but when I do get to the "big city" I always stop and depending on the season I get a white chocolate mocha or a iced vanilla latte.
first time to read your blog very cute! I follow you on IG and saw you were talking about coffee, so i knew i had to visit!
have a great weekend!
Susan

Jenny Morgan said...

First, thank you for stopping by and reading Susan! And even more so for commenting! I love following you on IG---your family is awesome! And yes, girl I can drink coffee all day too--but how have I not heard of Coconut Cream yet. I must put that on my shopping list :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL---yes girl! I have my alcoholic version (homemade from a girlfriend of mine and it's fantastically yummy) that I also drink just over ice. And I've always wanted a French press---as silly as it sounds, it just seems so glamorous :) Hope you have a great weekend too!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! I can't even with this post. I had to stop and get another cup of coffee to make it through. SO much deliciousness :-)

Susan Courson said...

thank you! it's by coffee mate and I find it at wal-mart.

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL Erin! I know right?!? It's definitely one of the simple things in my life for sure! Happy Friday!

Lana L. said...

I hope we can still be friends....but I don't like coffee. It smells great, but I can't stand the flavor. Give me a good Diet Coke any day! Have a great weekend :)!

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL Lana---of course we can still be friends because my coffee addiction is almost as bad as my Diet Coke addition :) There are too many other things that I like about you to count you out!

Megan said...

I LOVE LOVE that last picture!!! and I am so a creameraholic!!!!! It just isn't coffee without the creamer!

Cara Zimmer said...

LOVE this post! I had been contacted to this one also, but time got away from me, boo....I am a coffe-aholic too! However I like mine black, and strong, YUM!

Vanessa Roberts said...

I totally dropped the ball on my post for this :( I love yours! Hmm...how do I take my cream you mean? lol! I seriously get the weakest coffee there is and then add creamer upon creamer! And it must be flavored creamer or I won't touch it. And now I want a cup...