Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Let's Talk Tuesday---Four Things....

Hi Girls-

OK, I know I've mentioned a gabillion times how I've been in a blunk (blog funk).  But I've snapped myself out of it and I'm feeling good to be going at it again.

With that being said, I completely forgot about being tagged by one of my favorite blogger friends Deena over at Shoes To Shiraz.  There are so many things that I love about this gal:  her super cute hair, great fashion sense, great writer but my favorite is her love for beer ;)  LOL!!! Like I know we would totally be besties if we lived closer to one another.  You must check out her blog if you haven't already.  Anywhoodle, back to the task at hand, Dee tagged me here in a fun of "Four" post---make sure you go read her answers too, they are great.  I've said it before but I'll say it again...I especially love reading posts like this on other gal's blogs.  It's so fun learning more about ladies that you feel like you know in real life. 

So, here we go....my Four things:


Four names people call me other than my real name:
1.  Jenny
2.  JMo
3.  Jenn
4.  Punkin'

Four jobs I've had:
1.  Cashier at the Great Wok
2.  Front Desk Clerk at Harrisburg Family Physicians
3.  National Account Manager at Husqvarna Forest & Garden
4.  National Account Manager at Unger Global

Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1.  Shawshank Redemption
2.  Fast Times at Ridgemont High
3.  Can't Buy Me Love
4.  Home Alone
I had this car :)  And loved it as much as I did this movie.




Four books I would recommend:
1.  Promise of a Pencil
2.  The Poky Little Puppy
3.  Purple Cow
4.  Truth, Lies and the Single Woman: Dispelling 10 Common Myths (this is a must read for any single gal)





Four places I have lived:
1.  Charlotte, NC
2.  Salisbury, MD
3.  Concord, NC
4.  Harrisburg, NC

Four places I have been:

1.  Germany & the Netherlands--was even better that it was a work trip that was paid for
2.  Cancun (twice)--Spring Break during college with my sister, Spring Break with my college boyfriend
3.  NYC--sang at Carnegie Hall with my high school chorus group
4.  Ocho Rios & Montego Bay, Jamaica

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.  Somewhere tropical, drinking a beer
2.  Italy
3.  Anywhere my family and friends are--as long as there is sun and water :)
4.  Paris





Four things I don't eat:
1.  Lima Beans
2.  Blue Cheese
3.  Raw tomatoes
4.  Refried Beans

Four of my favorite foods:
1.  Sushi
2.  Pizza
3.  Corndogs
4.  Chips & Salsa




Four TV shows that I watch:
1.  Scandal
2.  Big Bang Theory
3.  Real Housewives of....(It doesn't matter, I love them all)
4.  Southern Charm

Four things that I'm looking forward to this year (2015):
1.  Being in love
2.  Summer vacation
3.  Being happy
4.  Being a stronger, healthier me who loves herself

Four things I'm always saying:
1.  So....
2.  Bless your heart!
3.  Um..let me think about it...uh...no.
4.  Whatever 



Four people I tag:
1.  Megan @ More Sweet Tea Please?
2.  Kimm @ Kimm's Korner
3.  Jen @ And Hattie Makes Three
4.  Laura @ The Horton Family

Alright you beautiful ladies---I hope you all have a super fab Tuesday!  Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

Jen Cowan said...

The Pokey Puppy! Hattie got that as a gift and it is the craziest book! Who lets dogs dig holes and then eat chocolate pudding????

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL! Of all the books from my childhood---that is one that I truly can't forget! Maybe it is because it is the craziest of all :)

Deena Simair said...

Yayayayay! Thanks for doing this. I also love reading these things about my blog friends; it's such a neat way to get to know each other better

Megan said...

YAY!!!!! I LOVE Pokey Puppy and we already know hands down we are LLBFF!

Lana L. said...

So glad you did this - I loved learning more about you. I'm with you on everything (can't get enough of the Real Housewives) except the Sushi. I can't even do cooked fish. I love that you say "Bless Your Heart" - it reminds me so much of the south!

Jenny Morgan said...

#truth

Jenny Morgan said...

Lol Lana! I probably eat some form of fish twice a week and sushi is definitely my weakness. Isn't "Bless Your Heart" great--only phrase I know of that can be both a compliment and a put down Lol!

Vanessa Roberts said...

Love The Poky Little Puppy! :) Great answers Jenny! And I love your looking foward to list :)
So I have to ask, what is Southern Charm?

Jenny Morgan said...

Aww, thank you Vanessa! Ok so Souhern Charm is a reality TV show on Bravo based in Charleston SC. It's about a group of Southern socialites, age ranging and the show focuses on Southern culture, history, etc but with the drama of baby mamas, political incorrectness, drinking too much, being too privileged, etc. I love it! Comes on Monday's at 10.

Shelly Janac said...

fun list...I had a super hard time with one I was tagged in....I think I may need to get more of a life! haha but Shawshank was one of my movies too!

Sandra Black said...

I figured it out Jenny!! 😀 I'm a country girl (meaning I grew up in rural Alberta) who LOVES her Beer!! 😀 While I grew up preferring Canadian (you may know it as Molsen??) and still enjoy a 67 (brand of Canadian), I now exclusively drink Heineken 😊 If Heineken is not available then Stella Artois is a close second 😉 We have this FANTASTIC Pub here called Beer Revolution that is a life changing experience for venturing to try new Beers though! I'll have to tell you about it someday!

I must say, you are my fav IG gal 😀 And I often tell my hubby that you and I are so alike that if you and I lived closer I'm sure we'd be friends!! 😀👍🏻 Looking forward to reading all your blog posts 😊

Sandra

Jenny Morgan said...

Lol! There were a few that I thought I'm not sure what to say here...and yes on Shawshank!

Jenny Morgan said...

Yeah Sandra--I knew you would figure it out 😉. And yes girl on the beer! I visited the Heineken factory last summer while in Amsterdam and it was amazing because it too is one of my faves. I also found that I think it tastes better in Europe--lol. And it sounds like I need to take a trip to visit you and go to Beer Revolution. And thank you on there IG compliment--we would totally be friends! Thanks for reading!

Sandra Black said...

Anytime you want to come to Alberta's Capital - or the mountains - by all means, contact me!! :) I even have a big basement with a spareroom and private bathroom for accomodations....I LOVE being a tour guide of my fabulous city! A proud Albertan :)

Vanessa Roberts said...

Lol! I would love to check it out, but I can never seem to stay awake past 10pm! So sad!