Tuesday, May 12, 2015

10 Things I Know Tuesday.....

Hi Girls!

Happy Tuesday!  I don't even know why I found this meme to be so funny...but I did!  I hope Monday treated you all well and that you are ready to take on the rest of the week :)

So, I recognize there's a lot of things that I don't know...A LOT!  I don't know when I will find love, I don't know why I lost my parents at some a young age, I don't know why bad things happen to good people...but on the lighter side, I don't know what I'll have for dinner tonight, I don't know when I'll finish my laundry and sometimes I don't know when I'll wash my hair. BUT...there are some things that I do know which is what I thought I would share with y'all today.
Perhaps PeeWee is completely inappropriate but I did watch him when I was growing up on Pee Wee's Playhouse.  I also know that he is Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs :)
  1. I know that I'm fiercely independent and that some people may find that difficult to deal with but God has a plan for me and although I don't know that part yet, I do know that he will never forget me and will always love me.
  2. I know that I am the best speller in my circle of friends and that I secretly critique their grammar.
  3. Speaking of that circle of friends, I know that I am so blessed to have THE BEST group of friends and family in my life.  I would give my life for any of them and know that they would do the same. 
  4. I know that I serve a loving God who teaches me lessons every day even though I choose not to listen sometimes.
  5. I know that life is not easy.  I know it's not supposed to be. But I know that I handle it pretty well in my own way--it may not be the best way but it's the only way I know.
  6. I know that although I am not a momma myself, I am a role model to all of the kids in my life.  Because of that I work harder, love with all that I am and show these little rugrats that you have no limits to what you can do and can accomplish ANYTHING you want no matter what.
  7. I know that if I could pick up and move to Italy I would...especially if I could pick up and move all of my family and friends.
  8. I know that I am the least technologically savvy person ever and embrace that fact. I ask all my friends to do simple tasks for me that probably a 4 year old could figure out.  It's just not my strong point---like math.
  9. I know that I have a serious obsession with Bath & Body Works and would live there if I could.  Whenever I have people over they always comment on how my house smells so good and I secretly wonder..."Do they really think that or are they saying, girl give it a rest?"
  10. I know that coffee creamer is just a condiment but I would rather have a glass of that than the coffee.
OK girls, those are the things that I know this morning.  I hope that you have a super fab Tuesday!  Come back tomorrow for Whatchu Doing Wednesday!

8 comments:

Kimm said...

So fun!!! And my kids can run circles around me when it comes to technology !!!

Laura said...

PeeWee and #2 cracked me up! We are so much alike for #8. If my husband dies tomorrow, I will need a pool boy and a computer nerd to run the TV, lap tops, movie screen, and phones. I love technology, but I don't want to DO technology!! Capeesh?

dsimair said...

So many similarities, especially with the spelling...

Lana L. said...

Ooh, let's live in Bath and Body Works IN Italy! Now that would be fun!

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL! Sounds like a great idea! Just give me the time and date...

Jenny Morgan said...

#truth Dee...separated at birth :)

Jenny Morgan said...

Ooh, pool boy---ummm, yes!!! And totally agree on the I choosing not to DO technology---I have so many other things I want to do :)

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL! I have friends that have to remind me to do my iPhone updates--ha!