Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Whatchu Doing Wednesday...

Hi Girls-

Happy Wednesday y'all!  I seriously can't be the only one that does this, right?  LOL!

 
This is my first full week of work without being on vacation in about 3 weeks and I'm struggling--like for reals!  I'm not going to complain because I work from home and don't have to deal with traffic or loud co-workers but my motivation hasn't been so great and I am having a super hard time resisting the urge to take the my afternoon nap that I've grown accustomed to.

I'm not even a Star Trek fan but I did kind've giggle when I saw this.  I'm trying to stick with the "Whatchu Talkin' Bout Willis?" theme but finding a good meme is getting a bit hard.  I may need to think of a way to switch it up.


OK gals, here's a glance of what I've been up to this week.

What I'm Eating This Week...
I am like the food picture taker extroidinaire but I've gotten off track lately.  But here's what I've been eating:  Chick-Fil-A, ice cream, lasagna, peanut butter & jelly and fruit.  Hmm, that definitely looks like a 5 year old's diet.  Tomorrow I will be indulging in my favorite of favorites Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbuck's and I have 3 new gift cards to spend.  Yeah me!  Last night, my friend Deven and the kids, Abby & I hit up the bestest ice cream place in town.  Again, I didn't take a picture of it but I had the Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and it was fabulous!


 
What I'm Looking Forward to This Week...
Let's see, I have a date with "The Accountant" this week that I'm looking forward to and Friday night I'll be attending my first white party.  One of my girlfriend's momma's is celebrating their 55th birthday and she sure knows how to throw a shindig.  Can't wait to share pictures of it on Monday during my weekend recap.
What I'm Loving This Week...
I am loving ME this week.  OK, go with me on this one for a second.  I've wrestled with a lot of things internally over the last couple of weeks but it hit me in light of all the most recent tragedies that have occurred how incredibly blessed I am.  So, I am loving me and appreciating me and all the perfectly imperfect qualities about myself.  I am amazing! 
 
I'm also loving that Abby has decided to stay with me for the rest of the Summer instead of just the few weeks that were originally planned.  I so love this girl and she is such a blessing to me already!  Oh, and this girl shares in my deep love affair for ice cream! 
 
 
What I'm Hating This Week...
How poorly I am doing on my eating & exercise plan!  I have such good intentions every single day but I'm going to take it one step at a time.  This isn't an overnight thing but I really want to put more focus on eating properly and getting in some type of daily exercise.  Especially if I am going to eat like I have this week--ugh!
 
 
What I'm Wearing This Week...
Honestly, I was in my PJ's all day Monday and only changed to take a shower at night to put on a fresh set.  Tuesday, I was in PJ's until 2 and the only reason I changed then was because I knew I would be going out later.  Again, the motivation is just not there!

What I'm Laughing About This Week...

What I'm Watching This Week:
Did y'all catch the Southern Charm reunion on Monday?  I was completely bummed that Patricia wasn't on the reunion show but according to her son Whitney, it wasn't a "dignified forum".  I love that lady and totally wish she would adopt me!

 
What I'm Annoyed By This Week:
People that don't hold the doors for others.  I mean, when did manners go away?

 
 What I'm Listening To This Week:
Have I mentioned before that I am obsessed with Cher?  Eeeek---when she comes on the radio, I nearly have a coronary and it doesn't matter what the song in but If I Could Turn Back Time is my absolute favorite. 
 
OK gals, there you have it--all the things that I've been up to this week!  Come back tomorrow when I link up with Vanessa and Penny for Thinkin' Out Loud Thursday!

12 comments:

Stephanie Cope said...

What a cute picture of you and Abbey! I need to visit Cabarrus Creamery soon - it's been WAY too long!

Mama J said...

I absolutely loved the pizza and food pyramid. I completely agree, and am really trying hard to made healthy habits, but pizza! :) I was also sad that Patricia was not on the reunion. I love her, and am always amazed by her on the show.

Laura said...

What I wouldn't give to turn back some time!! Cher and I are on the outs! She was suppose to have a concert in Shreveport last Fall and canceled. The concert was never rescheduled and we did get our money back, but still. Needless to say, I haven't gotten over it yet! Have a great day!

Megan said...

LOL!!!! I love you!!! the pizza pyramid is so me!! What in the world is wrong? I have absolute zero motivation! Its like a roller coaster! and the door thing..I just want to punch someone in the face! Some folks are so ignorant and rude!

Lana L. said...

Have I told you that I started watching Southern Charm because of you? And I love it. Now I need to go back and start from the beginning. I love that you're loving yourself, because you are awesome :)!

Jenny Morgan said...

I know--first, I didn't realize they had moved but it is still all the same deliciousness :)

Jenny Morgan said...

IKR?!? It's so hard! And poor Patricia---I think she needs her own show :)

Jenny Morgan said...

OK, so I would totally be upset with Cher on that as well...we would definitely have to have a side bar ;) You know I feel like she and I would totally be friends in real life-lol!

Jenny Morgan said...

I just LOL with your "punch someone in the face"---oh, if I only had a dollar for every time I thought that. Now, where's the pizza?

Jenny Morgan said...

I am so glad you are watching it---it is so great! And yes, you have to go back and watch it from the beginning, so fun!

Sandra Black said...

Ok, so I am behind in reading all the Blog posts....but I am off for the summer and hope to keep up now :) I have so many thoughts on this post Jenny! :) First of all, one of my weaknesses is ice cream! I take after my Grandfather who everyone knew him as "Richard 'ice-cream' Tichler" - seriously! :) Secondly, is there any other way to spell "Wed-nes-day"? or "Be-a-u-tiful"? or "Fri-end"? ;) Also, Pizza is a food group....isn't it? It's called "Favourite". Cher is FABULOUS and chivalry is alive and well in my Husband and Sons <3

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY