Friday, July 3, 2015

June in Numbers...

Hi Girls-

Happy Friday!!!!  Or as I'm calling it Happy First Day of Vacay for me!  I am heading out to the beach today and will be basking in the sun and shade (under the umbrella of course) for the next 10 days!  I don't want to make any promises for blogging next week because I really like to be current with what I'm talking about but won't be sacrificing beach time in order to sit in front of my computer.  Y'all understand, right?  Check throughout the week anyway!  

OK girls, I am super excited to be co-hosting with my amazing gal pal Deena and Shaunacey whose blog I just started reading recently and she is fabulous!   I am 100% certain that if Deena and I met in real life (which we will one day) we would be the best of friends.  Now, you may not be able to pull us away from a pub drinking beer but I'm certain there would be a ton of fun had.  You must check out both of these incredible ladies!

Shoes to Shiraz

co-hosts this month are:

Much Ado About Jenny || Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy


Link up your month reviews with us and make sure you visit a couple and let them know you stopped by!

  • Spent $29 on Match.com
  • Went on 9 first dates in June with only 2 of them resulting in a second date but none of them resulting in a third
  • Had a total of 4,020 page views (which is actually the first time I ever looked and I think it's kind of cool)
  • Had views from 10 countries
  • Posted 66 Instagram photos (you can find me at nc30grits)
  • Visited 3 states outside of NC (NY, CT, SC)
  • Booked 4 flights for work beginning in August
  • Wrote 15 blog posts with my faves being this one and this one
  • Lost 7 pounds but gained back 3
  • Worked out 14 days
  • Highest Fitbit day in steps: 23,092
  • Lowest Fitbit day in steps: 1,541 (which is most likely a day that I spent on the couch watching Lifetime movies)
  • Drank 6 Crown Apple & Ginger Ale cocktails
  • Drove 1,528 miles in my Jeep
  • Made 1 loaf of banana walnut bread
  • Ate Mexican food 7 times
  • Ate 2 bags of Kettlecorn popcorn
  • Ate Sushi 1 time
  • Got on 4 planes
  • Bought 3 new pairs of sandals
  • Bought these 8 new pairs of earrings from Nordstrom and don't know how I lived without them before
  • Bought 1 pair of expensive sunglasses--my very first pair of Maui Jim's and feel like my life will never be the same.  I love them!
  • Sent 284 work emails
  • Used 4,429 minutes on my phone (which equates to nearly 74 hours).  That seems high, right?
  • Sent 815 text messages
  • 4 is the longest amount of days I went without washing my hair.  I have no shame!
  • Saw Pitch Perfect 2
  • Ate 6 bags of popcorn (in addition to the Kettlecorn above)
  • Went to the pool 4 times and used SPF 35 each time
  • Blew up 5 pool rings for the kids
  • Bought Abby 6 half gallons of ice cream
  • Took 384 pictures on my phone
  • Took 3 videos on  my phone
  • Made 7 visits to the grocery store (I really have to do a better job with meal planning)
  • Celebrated 5 birthday's including that of my 2 precious fur-puppies
  • Went to 1 high school graduation
  • Drank 876 cups of coffee (ok, this may be a slight exaggeration but I just rounded up)


  • Alright gals, that is all I have for this glorious Friday!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend and if you are reading this in the USA, Happy 4th of July y'all!

    8 comments:

    Mama J said...

    What a great idea! I love this post. Good job working out 14 days. I LOVE Maui Jims, Happy 4th of July, and have a great time on vacation!

    Deena Simair said...

    Awesome post!!! We need to find each other on Fitbit and maybe there is a way we can track our beer drinking, popcorn loving skills?

    Lana L. said...

    Whew, I'm tired just reading about your month! I hope you have the best vacation ever!

    Jenny Morgan said...

    Thanks girl! I wish I could take credit but it's totally my girl Dee from Shoes to Shiraz who is the creative thinker behind this. And yes, I am loving my glasses too. Hope you have a great 4th!

    Jenny Morgan said...

    Thanks girl, it was fun! And thank you for having me :) Yes, we need to find each other on Fitbit---I think beer and popcorn tracking is a novel idea--LOL

    Jenny Morgan said...

    LOL Lana---June was a busy month :) Thanks--I can't wait to relax.

    Kimm said...

    Love this so much girl

    Blogger said...

    If you are searching for the #1 Bitcoin exchange company, then you should know Coinbase.