Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thinking Out Loud Thursday...A little of this and a little of that!

Hey Y'all-

Happy Thursday girls!  OK, getting off to a slow start here.  I had planned something a little more deep today but ditched it because I really didn't want to be in that place right before vacation---which if you haven't been keeping up starts tomorrow.  And LOL, I put in vacation meme in my search browser and I kid you not, this is the first one that came up.  Ha!  But yes, that is where I'm going!

OK, today is going to be very simple.  I'm linking up with two of my fave bloggers, Vanessa and Penny for a thing they call...
Be sure to head on over to their blogs and check it out and also link up with them.  It's super fun and a great way to get to know other bloggers.

Anywhoodle, back to the simpleness of today's post.  It's going to be about everything that's going on this morning.  And will be mostly in pictures. 

I saw this picture on FB this morning and I am convinced that it is supposed to be my next business venture.  Y'all in Dee & Katie?
I am helping out a girlfriend today by watching her littles.  Oh my word, they are too cute for words...this is only one of them but she definitely knows how to cheese it up for the camera.  She's playing with some of the cleaning products I sell in the bottom pictures.  Oh, how I love her!  #mycuprunnethover

 

We also took some time out to Skype with my sister over at Cope's Chicken Coop! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you must do it because she is a new chicken momma and loving it.  We are nothing alike.  I say that in the nicest way possible!
 
And finally, I am super psyched about my new embroidered cami I received from Old Navy yesterday.  When I bought it, it was only $15...it's $18 now but I still think it's a great deal.  Check it out here.  Sizes are limited in white but blue and heirloom tomatoes are all still in stock.  So cute and comfy!  It was intended for beach wear but I couldn't resist wearing it today paired with my linen shorts I also picked up at Old Navy.  Their Summer clothes are just too cute and too inexpensive to pass up---especially when they are having a huge sale!
 

OK, gals, that is all I have for today!  Hope y'all have a great Thursday!  Tomorrow I am co-hosting with one of my most favorite bloggers ever over at Shoes to Shiraz for a "June in Numbers" recap.  Make sure you come back to check it out!


7 comments:

Laura said...

I left you a comment on IG!

Lana L. said...

I love your new top - I really need to find a good strapless/convertible bra so I can wear stuff like that. Yay for one day until vacation!

Deena Simair said...

bahaha- I love that you skype with the birds.

Deena Simair said...

I forgot to look to see what brand mine is....

Jenny Morgan said...

Thanks girl--your closet is the one I want to raid the most :)

Jenny Morgan said...

Girls, it was from Old Navy of all places--and was cheap ;) And I wear the bandeau bras when I wear things like this but I'm also wearing a tight tank top underneath it too.

Jenny Morgan said...

LOL, my sister thought it was pretty funny too ;)