Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fall To Do List

Hi Girls!

Happy Thursday or for me, Happy One More Week Until Scandal!!!  Y'all, I am so excited about this coming back on TV.  I just can't wait to see where this season takes us. 

I'm linking up with the lovely Vanessa and Penny for a little diddy they call...

I've seen several of my favorite blogger gal pals post some Fall To Do's or Bucket Lists and I thought, what a great idea because y'all know I am ready for some cool weather, scarves, and pumpkin flavored anything.  I mean, I've had my house decorated for Fall for two weeks. 

Did y'all see the pic I posted on IG last night?  Well, I'm pretty sure I'm the white girl that would appear ;)
Story of my life...
The reason I wanted to get this list out there is because I'll be setting up for Christmas right after Halloween.  Yes, you heard that right, I will have a Christmas tree up when Thanksgiving rolls around. Luckily my sis, B-I-L and some friends vacation down at the beach for Turkey Day so nobody really has to carve the turkey anywhere close to the beautiful 3 trees that I decorate in my house.  Fall & Christmas are my most favorite times to decorate and I like to get at least a full two months to enjoy both which is why I decorate when I do.  I don't like to have my Christmas decorations too much longer at New Year's so that's that.

OK, y'all---so here are all the things I want to get done this Fall season. 
  • Go on a hayride
  • Have a bonfire with s'mores
  • Go apple pickin'
  • Make homemade applesauce from apple pickin' trip
  • Visit a pumpkin pickin'
  • Decorate my front porch--need to get rollin' on this seeing as how my decorations will only be up for another month and a half.
  • Have a soup/stew week!  Because I live by myself I can't make a different soup every night so I'm going to plan this for 2 a week and I'll share the recipes I choose with y'all.  This will continue all through the Fall & Winter.
  • Make pumpkin muffins
  • Go through a corn maze (I hate this because it reminds me of 'Children of the Corn' but I think I'll take my friend and her kids with me so I won't be that scared)
  • Host a Fall Party---maybe Weiner & Marshmallow Roast...something of the sorts
  • Plant tulips & daffodils
  • Make Spiked Caramel Apple Cider--y'all this is too good for words if you like a hot cocktail
  • Send thank you cards to the people I love for no reason at all
OK gals, that's my list.  Do y'all have any must-do's for the Fall season?  I would love to hear them!

Come back tomorrow where I'm sharing my Favorites of the week.  Y'all have a great day!

0 comments: