Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites...Everything Not Fall...

Hey Girls-

Happy Friday y'all!  I hope you have had a blessed week and that you are ready for the weekend.  I cancelled my overnight trip to Chicago on account of having a sick dog--but no worries, it's just a sinus & respiratory infection.  Did you guys know that dogs could even get a sinus infection?  Yeah, well, me neither.  But my Serena girl received an antibiotic shot when we were at the vet on Wednesday and she's on an antibiotic pill for the next 8 days.  She's feeling and acting much better but I'm not taking any chances because she is 13. 

OK, as I looked back over the last couple of weeks of blog posts and realized that I have been talking primarily about Fall so I am going to attempt to give y'all all of my favorites of the week without any of it pertaining to Fall at all ;)

I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci today.  If you haven't checked out their blogs yet you are really missing out. 


So, let's get down to it.  Here are my Friday favorites. 

ONE:
Snuggles with my fur-babies.  This is a daily occurrence for the three of us.  If I sit down, they sit.  If I lay day, they lay down.  They follow me everywhere and this momma is not complaining because I love that they are as spoiled as they are. 

TWO:
My heart is so full because I received my sweet Abbey's Save the Date for her upcoming nuptials next year.  I literally cried when I opened up the envelope.  Are they not the cutest couple ever?!?  Hotel reservations have been made and I am starting on my Bridal Shower planning.  I just love her so much!
I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to have this beautiful girl in my home this past Summer and did I mention that I miss her like crazy? 

Anyone notice a pattern in these photos?  This is so Abbey!


THREE:
Girlfriends!  OK, so this is an older photo and this wasn't a picture of our meal but my sweet gal pal Jenna came over on Wednesday and brought Chinese for dinner just because.  Jenna is one of my co-leaders in my Life Group but she is also one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and I am so blessed that God brought her into my life.  Jenna is a LOT younger than I am but we have so much in common and we love talking and laughing and she is the best listener ever.  Oh and did I mention that she has the sweetest, cutest boyfriend ever.  Love this sweet gal pal of mine!
 

FOUR: 
I received my new order from Be Still Clothing yesterday.  I am in love with everything that this store has.  Isn't this the cutest shirt ever?!?
FIVE:
I have seen the best meme's this week on just about everything but this, my friends, is by far my favorite.  I know a lot of you gals can certain relate...especially you Kimm and Jen.  This happens to me every single time I go to Target.  Every.Single.Time!
OK you lovely ladies, those are my favorites of the week!  I hope you all have a super fantastic weekend!  Come back on Monday where I'll be sharing everything that I got into this weekend!
 

0 comments: