Thursday, May 12, 2016

Stay Tuned...


Hey Girls-

Happy Thursday!  First of all, thanks for all the love yesterday you super fab gals bestowed upon me after my blogatus (blog hiatus).  I super appreciate the sweet messages.  I mentioned yesterday that I had taken Monday and Tuesday off for a little R&R and I've come to the realization that everyone should get 4 day weekends--only having to work 3 days makes me one happy girl!  Even though I can't for the life of me remember what the day is. 

I am so stoked to be linking up with Vanessa and Penny for a little thing they call 'Thinking Out Loud Thursday'.  Both of these gals are terrific and if you are a new blogger or a slacker like me, this is a fun one to get into because it can be about a whole bunch of randomness.  And me likey randomness!


So, I figured I would give you guys a little preview of some of the upcoming posts that I'll be writing about.  Plus, it keeps me accountable to y'all too since I'm putting it out there.

Let's get to it...

  1. 'What Happens In Nashville, Stays In Nashville'--well, we know that's not entirely true because I'm going to post a whole blog about a girls weekend I had back in March with two of my most favorite gal pals.  Air BnB, food, booze, Scrabble, Vinyl, Guitars, and more...oh, and I may or may not have stayed in the house of one of the record producers for the show 'Nashville".  Fabulous doesn't even begin to describe it!  I can't wait to go back. 
  2. What's going on in my dating life?  I'm sure that y'all have been missing that the most from me, right?  Yes, I know---I've gone on some pretty interesting dates that honestly I feel I only went on to have some great blog material.  If you need a good laugh, check out some of these older posts on what not to do on a first date and what not to put on your dating profile.  Like seriously, I can't make this stuff up.  Now, if you just happened to stumble upon my blog by accident, here's a brief synopsis:  I'm a single gal in her late 30's, never been married, have navigated the online world of dating too many times to count, went on a Man Fast last Fall, and now am currently dating Jesus.  Did you catch all that?  Yeah, you won't want to miss this one.  LOL!
  3. The Evolution of Friendships.  This is going to be a tough one to write and I have to assume that I am not the only one who has ever experienced this.  Have you ever had those friends that at one time you were inseparable?  I mean the kind that you never thought you would lose?  The kind that people thought you were joined at the hip?  And now you aren't friends anymore.  It's almost like dealing with a death--or at least it is for me.  Life changes and people evolve---that's just part of growth I guess.
  4. New Year's Eve--Yes, girls, that's right, I'm taking it all the way back to 2015 ;)  I went to Charleston with one of my BFF's and had the most incredible time EVER.  If you read here before, you know that one of my guilty pleasures is reality TV--the crazier the better.  Well, Southern Charm is one of those shows that I cannot be disturbed while I watch it. Anywhoodle, I spent my New Year's Eve at JD's restaurant oogling over him and his beautiful wife Elizabeth because they were sitting 5 feet away from us, taking secret pictures of Kathryn, drinking champagne like it was water and dancing the night away with a whole bunch of people I didn't know, including JD's dad.  It was AH-MAZING! 
  5. Currently....I love these types of posts.  I'm going to tell y'all what I'm into, well, currently.  Reading, watching, eating, cooking, pinning, loving, hating, thinking, thanking---you get the drift. 
 
Alright gals, come back tomorrow where I'll be sharing my 'first' Friday Favorites of the year linking in with some of my most favorite bloggers.
 
Boy, this sure does feel good.  Have a great Thursday!


0 comments: