Thursday, September 22, 2016

It's Fall Y'all!!!!

Hi Girls-

Happy 1st Day of Fall---my most favorite time of the year!  The time for sweaters, hayrides, bonfires, apple cider, apple picking, pumpkin flavored everything, scarves, boots and leggings.  I am over the moon for the weather and the leaves to start changing and to welcome a new season into the beautiful state of NC! 


 
I absolutely adore everything about this time of year.  I love the crispness in the air, turning off the air conditioning and sleeping with the windows open, snuggling under blankets in front of fires, watching Hocus Pocus, going pumpkin picking, baking apple pies and so much more.  This is also the time of year where I get to change over all of my Spring/Summer decorations in my house.  I love Fall colors and because burnt orange is my primary color in décor, everything just meshes together perfectly.  So, I thought I would give you a glance at how I decorate my house for Autumn and then share my Fall Bucket List.
 
First off, let me take a second and share my two newly decorated walls.  I've been in my house for almost 3 years and the majority had been decorated except for two areas--one, a blank wall in my living room and two, my entryway.  I have been pinning for years trying to find the perfect way to decorate and alas, I finally did but I wanted it to be original with my own taste.  So, after a two hour shopping trip to Hobby Lobby followed by several more hours of crafting and personalizing and another couple hours of my favorite BIL hanging everything, my wall décor is complete. 
The bottom corner picture is what inspired me on Pinterest.

I am totally digging how my entryway turned out.  I just want to sit and stare at it.
Here's what I did in Casa Morgan...








It's my FALL Y'ALL BUCKET LIST...
  1. Go Apple Picking
  2. Take a drive through the mountains to see the leaves changing
  3. Bake Pumpkin Bread
  4. Cook with squash
  5. Make an apple pie
  6. Toast pumpkin seeds
  7. Walk through a corn maze
  8. Go to a football game
  9. Carve a pumpkin
  10. Go to a Pumpkin Patch
  11. Use my firepit/go to a bonfire
  12. Roast s'mores
  13. Donate to a food bank
  14. Have friends over for chili
  15. Watch Charlie Brown Halloween
  16. Make my amazing hot chocolate & spiced apple cider
  17. Plant spring bulbs
  18. Have a soup party
  19. Go on a hayride
  20. Create a thankful tree
OK girls, there you have it!  I'm sharing my Friday Favorites tomorrow on the blog...yep, that will be 3 days in a row. 

0 comments: