Thursday, February 23, 2017

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me...

Hi Girls-

Happy Thursday!  And after the week I've had, this is exactly how I'm feeling--bahahahaha!!!


Y'all...seriously...no seriously...y'all are the absolute best!  Thank you again for the sweet messages you've left me here and personally about moving on and moving up based on my last 2 posts.  But that's it.  I've left the pieces on the floor and I am moving on.  But for reals, y'all make a girls heart just explode.

I love posts like the one I am doing today.  I love it so much that as I was typing this out, it all sounded strangely familiar and then I realized I did it already back in August of 2015.  You can read about it here.  I did get a chuckle going back and reading what I had posted then because 2 things still ring true:  boob sweat is the devil and I still have that stupid gray eyebrow hair and one on my chin that magically appears overnight.  Like, WTF man?!?  It's only one hair...but dang, I see this happening and literally freak out.

But these are the fun, light hearted posts that I love to read on other bloggers pages.  Because we all want to know about people we never met but feel we know already because they give us glimpses and snapshots into their life. 

So...I'm going to do an updated, 2017 version of 'Things You Probably Don't Know About Me."
  1. I write stuff in my calendar and my to-do list after I've done it just so I can feel more accomplished at the end of the day.
  2. I sometimes wear the same makeup 2-3 days in a row.  I know..so bad for my skin but hey, yesterday's eyeliner is today's smoky eye :)
  3. I get jealous when my bestest friends talk about their other friends.  Not like Lifetime movie crazy jealous where I'm sitting in front of their other friends houses plotting what I'm going to do to "take care of the situation" but my closest friends know I'm needy and have just come to understand my feelings.  It is what it is.  True story--but they love me anyway.

  4. I always have unexplainable bruises all over my body--knees, arms, tummy...like where do they come from?!?  I mean seriously, they just appear.
  5. I'm a horrible swearer.  I'm not proud of it at all but I curse...A LOT.  I probably should work on that...just not today.
  6. Two things I have become obsessed with since I started my low carb eating plan nearly a year ago:  Microwavable Pork Rinds and G. Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce .  Yes, I know the pork rinds sound gross but oh Mylanta, they are so good, especially when they are warm right out of the microwave.  And the BBQ sauce--it sugar free so low carb and it is absolutely delicious!  My sister turned me onto this and I have no idea how I lived without it for so long.  I put it on everything.  Hickory is my favorite flavor so far.
     
  7. Stich Fix has become a slight obsession for me and I should probably do a post on it but I am currently receiving it monthly and typically choose at least 3 of the 5 items I receive.  It's an expensive habit and oh, how I love it!!!
  8. I've been obsessed with 80's movies lately and have watched all of the following within the last 2 weeks:  Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Better Off Dead, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Valley Girl.  Movies just seemed to be so much better then.  Am I right?!?
  9. My house looks straight up like a mix of Hobby Lobby, Target, Garden Ridge and Pinterest combined.  And I'm not ashamed.  I love it when people walk in and say "OMG, your house is so cute." or "I saw that on Pinterest."  I have a problem with keeping up perfect appearances--it's something I'm working on because I want to be the real representative to everyone I meet, not just my closest friends.  But my house is my comfort zone.  I love everything about it.  I think I'll do a house tour next week so I can share it with y'all.
  10. I love Tito's vodka (which I drink on the rocks) and red wine (preferably Malbec).  Not together but they are both my favorite.  Tito's has definitely been my go-to choice for alcohol since I started my weight loss journey and wine is something I have ALWAYS loved.  Yes, I realize it may make me sound like a lush that I added this into the 10 things you may not know about me but whatevs...lush or not, me likes my booze. 
Okay girls, so there you have it.  A little more insight about moi. 
 
I hope y'all have a super fab rest of your Friday eve! 

0 comments: